Natural Cancer Therapy: It’s all about Nutritional Supplementation elicited quite a few emails requesting for clarifications. I have since come to realize how one can get lost in the maze of details, busy as the post is, and have come up with this more simplified listing:
A. DIET MANAGEMENT
NO animal protein.
NO milk, coffee, cocoa, alcohol, soft drink, ice cream, white bread, bakery products, all processed foods, canned and bottled goods, chips and fries, candies and chocolates, white sugar.
ALLOWED: Fish in the morning until lunchtime; NO protein allowed after 1 p.m.
B. PANCREATIC ENZYMES
Ultrazyme, 1 tablet an hour before breakfast, and at bedtime, at least 2 hrs after dinner.
1. Multivitamin 1 caplet once a day, after breakfast
2. CoQ10 60 mg.-1 cap once a day, after breakfast
3. Vitamin E (alpha d tocopherol) 400 i.u.- 1 gelcap once a day, after breakfast
4. Niacin 50 mg.- 1 tab once a day, after breakfast
5. Folic Acid 400 mg.- 1 tablet 2x a day, after breakfast & dinner
6. Vitamin B 17 250 mg. 1 capsule 2x a day, after breakfast and dinner
7. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500 mg.- 1 tablet 3x a day, after every meal
Steamed young okra, 2-5 pcs, after every meal for 1 month (reduce if diarrhea occurs); then once a year for 1 week to keep mucus from building up again.
Black Strap molasses (pulot, locally) 1 tbsp 2-3x a day
F. GOOD QUALITY PROTEIN
Eat anytime before 1 p.m (during 1st 6 months when meat protein is severely restricted.
> Raw almonds 5-10 nuts at breakfast & lunch; OR
> A mix or any of almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, filberts, brazil nuts
> Beans: patani (lima beans), kadios (pigeon pea), toque (mung bean sprouts), etc.: maybe steamed at low heat till well-cooked (for better tolerance)
F. EASILY ASSIMILATED PROTEIN
Eggs, properly prepared, twice a day, in the morning and at dinner.
G. ADDITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
1. Iron: fresh iron-rich young leaves (talbos) of: kamote (yam), kalabasa (squash), malunggay (moringa), alugbati (spinach vine), sili (pepper), pechay tagalog (chinese cabbage).
2. Essential Fatty Acids: Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) 1 tbsp once a day
3. Malic Acid
Apple, juiced (with core and seeds) with veggies
Apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp in cup water before breakfast and after dinner
4. Raw vegetables
Juiced: carrot with either celery, cucumber, or singkamas (potato bean) combined with parsley and spinach, or any combination of the above listed iron-rich young green leafy (talbos)
High in Vit B17: singkamas, sliced to snack on pickled in apple cider vinegar seasoned with sea salt and coco sugar; labong (bamboo shoots)
5. Fresh fruits
Juiced (with vegetables): apple, pear, melon, etc.
Local fruits high in B17: sampalok (tamarind), tieza